Application of High Productivity Roller Mill
High Productivity Roller Mill is mainly used in glass, rubber, pesticides, enamel, paint, fertilizer, paper and other chemical industries. High Productivity Roller Mill is applied to grinding the non- flammable and non-explosive materials whose hardness is below Mohs seven and moisture below 6%, such as: talc, barite, calcite, limestone, manganese ore, iron ore soil, chromium ore, quartz, gypsum, bentonite, etc.
Characteristics of Super Productivity Mill Roller
1. High efficiency
Roll assembly adopts high-pressure spring device to increase the milling force (the grinding force of each roll assembly increases 450Kg). Compared with ordinary mill, the milling force increases 50 %, and fines content also increases significantly.
2. Grinding area increases 1.25 times (The height of roll and grinding ring increase from 160 to 200).
3. Shovel blade is 1.2 times greater than the original one.
4. The air volume and wind pressure of air-blower is 1.2 times greater than the original one.
5. Granularity and yield of finished product: The granularity of finished product reaches 600 meshes. Compared with ordinary mill, the yield increases by 50 %
6. The machine features small occupation, complete equipment, versatile, easy to operate and maintain, stable performance and high sieving rate.
7. Classifier adopts built-in micro turbine classifier. The classification efficiency is high.
8. Paratactic cyclone collector: The collection efficiency of cyclone collector increases 20%.
Working Principle of Super Productivity Mill Roller:
Super Productivity Mill Roller mainly consists of the main engine, classifier, high-pressure large air-blower, bucket elevator, electromagnetic vibrating feeder, hopper, jaw crusher, piping system, electronic control systems, motors etc.
First, the materials are broken into required size by jaw crusher. Then they are elevated to the hopper by bucket elevator, and quantitative materials are sent to the cavity of main engine by electromagnetic vibrating feeder. The three roller devices supported on the plum shelves rotates around central shaft in the cavity. Under the effect of spring pre-tighten force and centrifugal force, the roll presses grinding ring and rotates around roller shaft at the same time. The materials raised by rotating blade are thrown between the roller and grinding ring to achieve crushing and grinding effect for the grinding of roll. Under the airflow of high-pressure blower, the grated powder is blown to the ultrafine turbine classifier, which is above the main engine, for screening. The coarse powder will fall into the main engine to regrind. The qualified powder will flow into cyclone collector with wind. After collected and discharged through discharging pipe, the powder is finished (the granularity of finished product reaches 600 mesh). The purified air flows into air-blower through the upper pipe of large cyclone collector. The air duct is circular. Only from the blower to the grinding chamber adopt active pressure. The air of remaining pipelines flows under negative pressure. So the interior sanitary condition is good. Because the water contained in the material evaporates during grinding, the air of feeding opening or other duct will make the wind increase. The increased airflow is imported into dedusting hopper through ventilation duct between air-blower and main engine. After collected by dedusting hopper, the powder along with the wind is discharged by pipe of discharging powder, and discharged into the environment through bags on the dedusting hopper.
|3 roller 4.5R
3. Turbine separator
4. Duct system
5. Electronic control system
6. dust collectors
7. Electromagnetic vibration distributor
8.high pressure positive fan（blower）
|Installation accessories||Power (kw)||Speed (r / min)|
|High Pressure Blower||55||1480|
|Electromagnetic vibrating feeder||0.15|